If you know anyone over the age of five and loves candy, you’re invited to apply to become Funhouse Candy’s official taste tester. Part of the perks of this position is getting to taste and approve all candy that comes out of the company. You’ll get 100K, and an extensive dental plan.
What’s better is that this isn’t an office job. The person chosen will be able to work from home. Getting candy in the mail is a great way to be able to gather your thoughts and really test the candy. Especially since no one will be judging the look on your face while you’re chewing. The candidate will be put through extensive palate training and much more. The Chief Candy Officer should put fun at the forefront of their daily routine.
The Chief Candy Officer will get $100,000 a year to approve all candy inventory and give it the official Chief Candy Officer Stamp of Approval. All you need is a love of candy and a sweet tooth. The Chief Candy Officer will also decide new candies for the company. Funhouse Candy is the largest distributor of candy in the United States and is constantly adding more candy to its arsenal.
Responsibilities and Duties for the Chief Candy Officer:
- Taste test 3500+ products on a monthly basis
- Become the head taste tester
- Approve candy inventory and reward spotlight treats the official “CCO (Chief Candy Officer) Stamp of Approval”
- Decide which new products Candy Funhouse will carry
- Lead the “FUNhouse” Candy Strategy
- Run candy board meetings
- All things FUN!
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to try confectionary products
- Creative mind
- Natural born leader
- Golden taste buds
- Obvious sweet tooth
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- No food allergies
- Knows how to have FUN!
- No previous experience necessary