You might want to start looking at the shelves of your local grocery store because Heinz has just released some VERY limited edition packaging for Halloween. They’ve come up with three different monster costumes for their squeezable tomato ketchup. They’ve even labelled them ‘tomato blood’ to be more spooky!
You can get Frankenstein’s Monster, The Mummy or even Dracula themed Heinz packages. Kids and Halloween loving adults are going to go crazy for this newest monster collab.
About this item
- One 20 oz. bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup uses sweet, juicy, red ripe tomatoes for the signature thick and rich taste of America’s Favorite Ketchup
- Thick & Rich ketchup made from red ripe tomatoes
- This tomato ketchup has a thick and rich texture
- Contains gluten free ketchup to fit your preferences
- Perfect for sandwiches, burgers and hot dogs or as a dipping sauce for fries and other favorite food
- America’s Favorite Ketchup comes in an inverted squeezable ketchup bottle for convenient dispensing
If you want to double your chances that you get a spooky design you can order from Amazon Fresh here. They say that while they have limited quantities and will be delivered while they have them in stock. They are special to the 20 oz. bottles of ketchup.