The Nerd Side Of Life

Car Destroyed in Fire- Driver Used Hand Sanitizer While Smoking

A freak accident occurred when a driver burned up their entire vehicle by way of a lit cigarette and hand sanitizer. It happened on Thursday May 13th around 5:30 p.m. in a shopping center in Rockville, Maryland.

The driver, who thought to sanitize their hands, didn’t realize that when you’re in an unventilated space such as a car it can be very dangerous around an open flame. The driver was taken to the hospital and suffered only minor injuries. The car however was completely wrecked.

Artify – Square
Keep Going!
1 of 1,019

Sign up to Receive the NERDBOT News!