Even with “Black Widow” pushed back yet again, the merchandise machine of Marvel Studios continues. This time, with the help of Barbie and Mattel.
Available now, two versions of Scarlett Johansson as title character and Avengers team member Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow.
The first version is on Amazon, and features Nat in her black suit.
- Barbie captures the mystery of Natasha Romanoff — aka Black Widow — with a collectible, film-inspired doll
- Marvel Studios’ Black Widow Barbie doll wears a true-to-movie costume featuring her signature black bodysuit with armored shoulders and knee-high boots
- Authentic details include her Widow’s Bite bracelets, dual batons and a utility belt bearing the formidable red hourglass icon
- Black Widow Barbie doll looks just like the fan-favorite onscreen hero with sleek, fiery red hair
- Articulation in the arms and legs allows for powerful poses and dynamic displays, making her the perfect gift for Marvel and Barbie fans. Includes doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity
The other version is the white suit Black Widow variant, available on Mattel’s website.
Barbie® celebrates Marvel Studios’ Black Widow with a collectible doll inspired by fan-favorite agent-turned-hero Natasha Romanoff — also known as Black Widow. Black Widow Barbie® doll’s true-to-movie look features her signature white bodysuit complete with armored shoulders, knee-high boots and a utility belt bearing the formidable red hourglass icon. Armed with her dual batons and electric Widow’s Bite bracelets, Marvel’s Black Widow Barbie® doll reflects the unwavering bravery and unstoppable determination she uses in her fight to protect the world. Includes Certificate of Authenticity. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
The official synopsis for “Black Widow“
“In Marvel Studios’ action-packed spy thriller Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger.”
Marvel Studios’ “Black Widow” will hit theaters on May 7th, 2021.