Avengers: Endgame is drawing close, and yet for many of us April 26 can’t come soon enough.
Many Marvel fans will be re-watching some of the films ahead of the premiere, and it is entirely likely that some cinemas will be reshowing some of the older films before Endgame debuts.
Now one die-hard Marvel fan who is up to the task can win money and prizes for re-watching all 20 of the previous MCU movies from Iron Man to Ant-Man and the Wasp back-to-back. (Captain Marvel is excluded for not being released on DVD or Blu-Ray)
CableTV.com will reward one fan in their Marvel Movie Marathon Experience:
“The hero we’re looking for is not only a Marvel fanatic, but also an active, outgoing social media personality who’d be enthusiastic about live-tweeting their MCU marathon experience while tagging CableTV.com (@CableTV, #CableTV). Once your MCU binge-watch and live-tweeting extravaganza is complete, we’ll ask you to share your takeaways from the movies so we can make some beautiful, badass rankings together.”
The included movies are below
MCU Phase 1
Iron Man (2008)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
The Avengers (2012)
MCU Phase 2
Iron Man 3 (2013)
Thor: The Dark World (2013)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
MCU Phase 3
Captain America: Civil War (2016)
Doctor Strange (2016)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
Thor: Ragnarök (2017)
Black Panther (2018)
Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
The site is asking interested parties (contestants must be at least 18 years old and a U.S. citizen) to do the following:
- “If this sounds like the perfect job for you, just fill out our application form with around 200 words making your case—we’re looking for fun and articulate voices, so make it count.
- Include your level of Marvel expertise/fanaticism, and social media platforms you’re active on (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Twitch, etc.).
- Should you win this contracted position on Team No Sleep, we’ll provide basic guidelines for tracking your Marvel journey—but, when it comes to sharing the experience via social media, we just want you to do you.”
The winner chosen will receive the following:
- $1000 dollars
- A Blu-Ray of all the Marvel movies
- Captain America popcorn popper & Orville Redenbacher popcorn kernels
- Thanos Infinity Gauntlet mug
- Iron Man snuggie
- $100 Grubhub gift card
- Various Marvel gear
I’m sure many fans will be doing a re-watch on their own, but one lucky Marvel fanatic will be rewarded for their dedication with cash and a bunch of fun stuff.
(Contest entrant or not, you’d better start planning your own re-watch schedule because Endgame is just around the corner.)