The betting business has been rapidly developing all over the world in recent years. Many young users of online betting platforms have partially lost interest in conventional sports as they are being replaced by virtual reality. In this regard, new betting platforms, as well as those bookmakers that have been registered on the market for a long time, increasingly offer their customers to try their luck in betting on eSports, but not every operator knows exactly what needs to be done to increase users’ interest in this type of betting.
Features of Betting on eSport in GGBet
Gambling people who prefer to try their luck in video game betting who visited the website https://ggonline.bet/en and registered on it, note the following features for eSport fans on this betting platform:
- Developers and operators of GGBet pay special attention to filling their website with new interesting thematic content, which includes all the sports disciplines most in demand among players, both physical and virtual.
- The opportunity to participate in tournaments organized by the bookmaker, where active players themselves can not only bet on the outcome of a virtual sporting event but also fight with one or more opponents.
- Betting on the games is promoted by this bookmaker no worse than classic football or other mass sports, which undoubtedly attracts the younger generation of players.
- It was GGBet that was the first bookmaker that for a long time focused exclusively on customer bets in eSports, and today many competitors are trying to copy the algorithm of this platform to expand their customer base.
- GGBet is one of the few betting companies in the world where most of the most popular types of eSports are collected in one office, and players no longer have to search all over the Internet or through ratings for these privileges from different systems.
- Thus, GGBet is the undisputed market leader, and the developers know exactly how to increase interest from watching streams, as well as attract new customers to register in the system and make profitable bets on eSport.
How to Increase the Interest of Gamers?
To increase the interest of gamers in watching streams, developers and operators should remember that eSports is played by the same real people as classic betting. Thus, the methods of attracting customers are not much different from betting on football, hockey, basketball, or other sports. To load the client base, large betting companies like GGBet use the following methods:
- Battle arena betting, downloading the most popular esports applications in the world into the system, which do not need advertising and automatically attract thousands of users.
- The ability of the customer to bet on himself, in the first person, significantly increases the excitement of each user who can also take part in the game.
- The use of sports simulators with an advanced interface and colorful graphics, well-known brands, and a variety of sports, from classic football to car rallies.
- The organization of eSports tournaments that win the attention of gamblers around the world both by the gameplay itself and by the opportunity to win large sums, provided that you correctly guess the victory of your favorite team in the tournament.
According to many processor players and betting market experts who compile authoritative ratings of these platforms, GGBet is one of the top one in this esports industry, and it was the developers of this platform that managed to achieve the fastest growth in newly registered users on the website, thanks to a flexible and extensive marketing policy.
Tips for Quickly Increasing the Audience of a Bookmaker when Organizing Bets on eSports
To increase the number of bets and the number of new users of any betting platform, developers need to pay attention to the following nuances and organize some additional features for their customers:
- Most betting companies are intended for an adult audience of 18+. In this regard, bets are made only with real money, and each user is informed about the possibility of risk of losing them. At the same time, not all gamblers are immediately ready to risk their money. In this regard, it is recommended to enter the registration of a demo account, where players can practice placing bets and study the percentage of winnings, and collect statistics.
- Organize, in addition to traditional types of e-sports, fantasy sports with an unusual interface and gameplay, which will undoubtedly increase the audience of the platform.
- Stream loading, where players, after placing their bets, will be able to watch their favorite teams battle in real-time through the stream channels. The stream should be available to every user when organizing bets on eSport, which will significantly increase both the views and the popularity of this type of bet.
- The possibility of betting on yourself when players also wish to take part in virtual sports events and experience double the fun.
In addition to the tips listed above, it is also recommended to introduce a small minimum bet threshold, offer various bonus programs that do not contradict the interests of the betting business, as well as simplify the withdrawal of money from the system and ensure the complete safety of customers from possible cyber-attacks.