Are you a fan of the old console games? The ones you used to play on your Nintendo or PlayStation, for example? Did you know that you can now play them on your Android mobile device? All you need is an emulator app called HappyChick – it’s totally free, and it’s easy to install, so read on to find out how.
Before diving into downloading HappyChick, be aware that you need to be on Android v4.0 or above, and you must allow your device to install from unofficial sources – we’ll tell you how in the guide. If you don’t do this, HappyChick will not work.
How to Download HappyChick on Android:
HappyChick is really easy to download and is simple to use. It has a user-friendly interface, lots of different categories to choose from, and even has a built-in search bar. When you first download it, the app will be in the Chinese language, so you may need to change your language preferences.
- On your device, open the HappyChick download page
- Tap on the APK file to download it
- Now open your Android settings app and tap on Security or Privacy
- Select the option to Allow from Unknown Sources and tap the slider to enable it
- Open your downloads folder and tap on the APK file
- Tap OK on the popup message and wait for HappyChick to be installed
- You will see it on your home screen when it’s done – enjoy your gaming!
What is HappyChick Emulator?
HappyChick is one of the most popular emulator apps, mostly because it offers support for over 18 different consoles in one place. Sure, you can get emulators in the Play Store and even a couple of Nintendo or PlayStation games, but none of these work how they should. With so many games packed into one emulator app, with one-click support, all your gaming needs are easily met. And you can even use an external controller. Even better, HappyChick is multi-platform, so you can use it on your desktop, iOS and even some TVs – regardless of platform, it is still completely free.
HappyChick offers users tons of cool features:
- Cloud storage is used for all the pre-installed games, giving you easy access from any network or device
- Thousands of games included and one-click support so you can easily play what you want.
- You can also download your own games from the internet and play them
- Some games have multi-player gaming support
- You can record your game play and use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to share it
- Cloud servers let you save your games and app customizations and pick them up again from any device
- Some games have Lan support for playing over local servers
- Game controls are customizable and you can create game maps
- More than 18 consoles supported, including Nintendo, PlayStation, PPSSPP and many more
- Games are in categories and a built-in search bar helps you find what you want
- You can monitor your downloads
- Add external controllers
- You don’t need to root your device
- It’s completely free and easy to use
- Lots more cool features
Frequently Asked Questions:
Being an unofficial app installer that you can’t get from the official store, it’s no wonder that we get asked a few questions about it. These are the commonly asked ones:
Can I Use HappyChick on Any Device?
HappyChick is compatible with Android 4.0 or above, iOS 10 or above, macOS, Windows 10, Roku, Apple TV and a few smart TVs too.
How Much Free RAM Do I need?
At least 2 GB. It will work on less than this but many of the games will not run very smoothly.
Do I Need to Root My Android Device?
No, you can use HappyChick on an unrooted or rooted device – it’s down to you.
Where Does My Game Data Get Stored?
All game data is stored in cloud storage. That way, you have easy access to it if you choose a different device and if a game crashes, you can pick up where you left off.
Which Game Consoles are Supported?
HappyChick currently has support for over 18 different consoles and one-click support means you can play any game regardless of platform.
What About Multi-Player Gaming?
Lots of games are included with multi-player support.
Are There Any Bad Things About HappyChick?
The only irritation is that some of the games are a little glitchy but this won’t harm your device – it is more irritating than anything else.
HappyChick is one of the best emulator apps ever released. Where many are focused on just one console, HappyChick offers gaming for more than 18, all in one easy-to-use, free app. It’s really simple to download and you don’t even need to root your device so install it on your Android device today and change your gaming experience forever.