We absolutely love this new LEGO kit featuring the one and only “Ghostbusters” ride, the ECTO-1! You’ll definitely want to get in on this set, as we’re expecting it to sell out quickly when it goes live on November 15th.
Check it out:
If you’re a Ghostbusters™ fan, we’ve got just the thing for you – the LEGO® Ghostbusters ECTO-1! Bust the stress out of everyday life and indulge in some quality me time as you build a LEGO version of the converted 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor ambulance from the Ghostbusters movies.
Spookily good details
Based on the Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie version, this ECTO-1 model features working steering, a trapdoor, ghost trap, an extending rear gunner seat, proton pack and cool details from the original car such as the iconic Ghostbusters logo.
A building project for you
You don’t need a collection of LEGO sets to enjoy this buildable model car kit. You just need some table space and maybe some Ghostbusters tunes playing in the background. This LEGO car set is part of a collection of inspiring LEGO building kits for adults who love great design. It also makes a great Ghostbusters gift for yourself or the model car builder in your life who’s looking for their next project.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO® bricks and Ghostbusters™ looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project.
- This is no Ghostbusters™ toy. It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment.
- Are you all about the details? With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters™ deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office.
- Ideal for Ghostbusters™ fans and LEGO® lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults. It makes a great gift for anyone who’d love a model car to build.
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you’ll be proud to display.
- You don’t need batteries to enjoy this buildable model – it’s powered by pure ectoplasm (only joking).
- As well as a step-by-step guide to building the model, the coffee table-style instructions include design details and the story of ECTO-1 (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/ecto-1-book).
We’ll let you know as soon as the pre-order link goes live. In the meantime, you can read LEGO’s official post about the ECTO-1 here.